Choosing Album Photos
For your album selection, I have 3 options for you to choose from. If you haven’t received a copy of your price list from me yet please contact me. For all options below at the time you place your order you will be responsible for the entire balance of your album order for me to begin the design process. If you booked a package that included album credit you will be responsible for the total balance of any upgrades you choose over your original album credit.
1. Meet with me
With this option I will have you pick out all your favorite photos on your web gallery that you would potentially want in your album. The goal is to aim for about double (or less) the number of photos you want in your final album. Once you have chosen your favorites I can meet with you to finalize your album order. This way you can see all of the album options again and I can help you narrow down the photos to tell the story of your day. I can compare photos side by side and zoom in on group photos to see everyone’s expressions. To start picking out your favorites you can scroll down to the section “Choosing your favorites” below.
With this option I will have you pick out the exact photos on your web gallery that you will want in your album. Next you will place your album order online. Once you have chosen your photos and album you will send them to me and I will begin the process of designing your album layout. Once I have the initial layout done I will send it to you for approval and allow you to make any layout changes necessary. Please visit the page on choosing your album and photos for this option.
3. You choose an album and I will choose the photos and design your layout
With this option you will choose an album style that you like and place your album order via an online order form. I will ask you what your budget is and I will choose the photos that I think tell the story of your wedding and fit within your budget. I will then design you a layout and send it to you for approval and allow you to make any layout changes necessary. To begin this process get in touch with me and I'll tell you the next steps.
Choosing your favorites:
1. Create an account on your web gallery or log in if you already have an account. You can do this by clicking the “Login” menu at the top of the page at www.proofs.kgmexpressions.com as shown above.
2. Once you have created an account and logged in, view your gallery by clicking the thumbnail for it and typing in your gallery password that was provided to you via email.
3. To add a photo as a favorite, click the photo to view it larger and then click the small heart button just above the photo as shown below.
Thats it, at the top left of your gallery a total will be showing how many photos you have chosen as favorites. If you would like to view just the photos you have chosen as favorites you can click on the “My Selection” link at the top left of your gallery and you will be shown just your favorite photos. While viewing these photos you can easily remove a photo by clicking on the “x” that shows up when you hover the cursor over a photo.
Once you are finished picking out your favorites please let me know by following the steps below. Please do not send this list until you are completely finished choosing your favorites since I can only prepare them for the meeting once. If you already have a meeting scheduled with me please make sure you finish choosing your favorites at least 3 days prior to the meeting.
To send in your list of favorites:
1. Make sure you are logged in to your account
2. Click on the name of your favorite collection (which is “My Selection” by default) at the top left of your gallery.
3. At the top left of the window while viewing your favorites click the “Send to” button.
4. Click the “Send to Photographer” tab and fill in your info then click the “Share” button at the bottom of that window.
I will receive your list of favorites and prepare them for our meeting. If you have any other questions please let me know and I’ll be happy to help you. I are looking forward to seeing you again.